To register to use Didlr You must:
- be over the age of 13 years
- be capable of forming a binding contract with Us and not be banned from receiving any services under any applicable law;
You may not register with Didlr if You are convicted sex offender;
When You register to use Didlr:
- You must treat Your password and any other information We give You as part of Our security procedures as confidential and not disclose it to any third party or share Your account or do anything else that might compromise its security;
- You must not provide Us with any false information or register for anyone other than Yourself
- You must not register more than one account;
- Your selection of a User Name is subject to Our right to alter, remove, claim or reclaim it if it compromises Our or any third party rights. You must not engage in User Name Squatting and You must not attempt to sell Your User Name;
- You must not use obscene or pornographic images or profane language in Your profile.
The content rules apply to any and all Content which is made available via Didlr and/or any interactive Services provided by Us.
The rules apply to each part of any Content as well as to its whole.
All Content must:
- be accurate (if You state facts);
- be genuinely held (if You state opinions);
- comply with applicable law and regulations in the UK and in any country from which You publish it.
Content must not:
- be or contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- be or contain any material which is offensive, threatening, hateful or inflammatory;
- contain gratuitous violence or promote violence;
- promote discrimination of any nature whether based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or otherwise;
- infringe any copyright, design right, database right, trade mark, patent, moral rights or any other rights of any other person or breach any confidentiality obligation;
- be likely to deceive;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be unlawful or advocate, promote or assist any illegal activity or unlawful act;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from Us, if this is not the case;
- contain any viruses or other malicious code;
- comprise material that may disable, overburden or impair the proper working of the Website and/or Services.
If You are using Didlr for commercial reasons:
You will not post, make available or display any unauthorised commercial communications or spam via the Website or any of Our Services or engage in any multi-level marketing such as pyramid selling;
You will adhere to all applicable laws, standards and regulations including advertising laws and regulations, data protection laws.
If You publish brand or corporate related Content via Didlr You must accept that other users of Didlr may modify such Content as they choose and if You share Templates You must accept that other users may modify this Content as they choose:
You must not:
- introduce any viruses, worms, trojan horses, logic bombs or other similar destructive code to the Website; or
- attempt to interfere with or disrupt access of any user or host or network; or
- to attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the servers on which it is stored or any delivery systems of Ours or any of Our suppliers or advertisers, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website; or
- do anything that could disable, over burden or impair the proper working of the Website or Our Services such as mail bombing or a denial of service attack; or
- test the vulnerability of Our Services or systems; or
- circumvent any of Our security procedures or attempt to do so; or
- search Our Services other than by Our published interfaces subject to their terms; or
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or send any deceptive, misleading or false source identifying information.